Know Which Label Gun Is Right For You!
With so many price guns to choose from, it's hard to know where to start. Some customers are very focused on price. Others are focused on finding the best solution for a unique application. At The Price Gun Store, we take both of those ideas into account everytime we speak with a customer. Often times we can present various options and allow each customer to make the best decision for themselves.
- Our Sato label tools are an excellent value with different label quantity packages.
- Monarch models are the most popular and built to last. The Monarch 1131 is a fabulous tool for pricing and marking a date code.
- Garvey price guns were just recently improved. The G-Series is the most recent design industry wide.
- Meto models are lightweight. With their wavy edge labels, customers will be able to spot them easily.
- The Primark P-14 has a knuckle guard. You can also fit this one in your back pocket (depending on your pocket size)
- Avery Dennison models are long-lasting and compact.
- The Towa label gun has a very durable metal frame.
- XL Pro labelers are built tough.
Have no idea which product would be the best for your application? Call us at 1-800-346-7820 or email us and we'll be happy to offer our suggestions. Our staff helps customers everyday and we really do enjoy talking with our customers. Let us show you what customer service means to us around here.